Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some Great Expectations for our blog...

Hey girls,
Thanks to everyone for signing up--I think you now should all be able to post, if not please let me know and I'll adjust the settings. And if you start your own blog, let us know the address so we can add it to the roomie blog list. Anyway, this is such a great thing to have going! I hope it works well for us. I think we should use it to do more than just talk about the book, though. We should tell each other stories of our lives and what is going on around us and maybe just some thoughts for the day. Whatever we want! Analia is walking like crazy now and loves being around kids, oh yeah, and loves climbing. She climbes in and out of our bathtub probably 10 times a day...it's funny, but makes me a little nervous. She'll stop if I try to help her, so I just have to let her try--she's getting better now though.

I'm studying the New Testament and feel like it makes such a diference in my life to know more about the life of Christ. It is amazing what a great spirit it brings. I am also in the YW, the Miamaid advisor, and that keeps me pretty busy. The girls are great and fun to be around. I love callings!

So our book--I'm liking it so far. Liking it in a way that makes me feel sad for Pip and his family, and mad a little too at how the little girl, Estelle, treats him. I feel like he is such an innocent kid that gets treated pretty rotten. And I just love Joe's relationship with Pip. They are good for eachother. Anyway, I'm only about 45 pages into it, and I'll write more as I go along.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: