Monday, August 20, 2007

Good writeres = good stories

Hey everyone! Thanks for writing, Nellie and Lindsey! Like Lindsey, it's such a stressful time for us; it's nice just to be able to read something else for a while and not have to think about the small little problems in life. I haven't had a chance to get to the library, so I'm not sure when I'll get the book started, but it sounds interesting. If not, I'll try for next month's book. I have such a hard time reading during the school year. I have read several other great books the last two weeks, and I have to limit myself! Good writers write good stories, and I have a tendency to get too caught up in good stories, to the point that I can't stop reading! (Problematic when I have 30 kindergarteners, Tyler and John all relying on me!) Well, sorry to babble. I hope that you are all doing well. Thanks for letting me get "glimpses" into your lives!
Jamie.

1 comment:

Nellie Jane said...

Jamie,
I'm glad to see you're on the blog and are bloggin it up! Yeah, this time of year gets crazycrazy. I hope you'll have some time to get into this book, it's great. Make sure to take some time for yourself too, dude, or else life will become a drag. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for blogging!
Love,
Nellie