Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blue or Pink?

Well, we are going to have to get some new stuff for our little.....
girl!!! Pink pink pink! But really we have everything we need (a plus) and it's all still really new (another plus)! Yup Casey, you got it right! It was kinda shocking to us because we we're so convinced that it was a boy--I guess we just talked ourselves into it. But when she said a girl, we both we so happy and excited. It will be so great for Analia to have a close sister, especially if we stay in the military and are moving around a lot. So we have picked out a name, and I think we're leaning toward Maya. It's not like "May" but said like "My"-- "my" Maya. What do you think? We don't know for sure, and the other name is Mylee. Maya or Mylee. There so close that I don't think we can lose.

Thanks for letting me share this so so exciting news with you all!
Love you!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

YIPPEE!!! Another beautiful little girl! That rocks! I am so so happy for you guys and that really will be fun to have two girls so close together, they can be best friends! I love Maya and Mylee, I think they are both cute names. Happy Baby Girl!!!