Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blog? Who, me?


At "ducky" park in Layton with my sister and her family.

Tyler loves rocks, dirt and dogs! He is a boy, all the way through. Notice the green grass! Yay!



Hi girls! Okay, here's the deal on me blogging. I just can't decide. I can barely keep up with everything I have going on in my life right now, and I am just not sure about adding another thing. I think I will eventually blog, but for now, well, the "end of the year" is never a good time for me to start something new! (You understand, right Linds?) So to tide you over, here are some pictures of the best thing in my life right now--Chubs and John! Enjoy!
Jamie.

P.S. I am changing jobs. I was asked to teach all-day kindergarten at a different school in my district. I'm excited but scared. All-day kindergarten is for the students identified on kindergarten screening assessments as being at-risk for academic failure. Lots of pressure! :)

3 comments:

Matt and Jessica said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging. It isn't worth the stress if you haven't the time. Whenever I see my grandmother and I haven't posted recently she asks why not. I hate that!

Lindsey said...

Jamie - you are so great and yes I totally understand about the end of the year stuff. I am so ready to be done!! Anyway, I'm with Jess if it is more stressful than fun for you don't worry about it. It'll happen when you have the time and that is fine!!! I'm excited for your new job, I think you'll do awesome!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Jamie, I am so glad that you left me a comment. So good to hear from you! :) So I am a little confused... you do this blog with other people right? Because I pulled up the pic. of "our Wed." and I was thinking wow I can't even recognize her! I was thinking wow, I must be geting old! Anyway I would love to keep in touch with you.